help but gazed at her. The beautiful woman noticed and called him to approach her. Slowly, Marked walked towards the beautiful woman, carrying two large paper bags on both her arms. When Mark got near her, "Can you please help me open my car," she said and showed Mark her car keys in her right hand. Mark kept staring at the beautiful woman in front of him. "Hey can you help me please," the woman repeated.
        "Huh, okay," Mark answered and reached for the key from her hand and opened the beautiful girl's car.
        "Can I ask you another favor, could you please help me put my groceries in my car's back seat, huh?" the woman nicely asked Mark and smiled at him.
        "Okay," Mark answered, took the two bags from the beautiful woman and carefully placed them on the back seat. 
        The woman then sat on the front seat and asked Mark to come inside her car for a while. "Would you like to seat for a while so we could talk," the woman offered Mark as she sat inside her car's front seat.
        "Okay," Mark answered and sat beside her on the front seat.
        "Thanks for helping me, these bags were really heavy. I'm so happy I saw you, you're so kind and helpful, thanks really," the beautiful woman said and looked at Mark.