Google About Ants and Other Creatures 
                                                             Back to Homepage                     

      The ant went home. When he got there he saw a grasshopper blocking his entrance. "Hey grasshopper, what are you doing outside our home? Why are you blocking our door?"
      The grasshopper stared at the ant. "Oh is this your home?”
      "Yes, that’s our home. I’ve got lots of brothers in there,” he answered quickly.
      "Really, but look I don’t see any other ants inside or around the place. Aren’t you ants like to fall in line all the time?” he asked.
      The ant looked back. He saw no one. He looked to his left, and then to his right and still he saw no one. "What happened to them?” he asked finally.    
      "Why are you asking me I’m just a grasshopper,” he answered. "Hey how come you can see me? I heard ants can’t see,” he asked and said.