"Thank you, I can still use this money to buy some food, I'm really hungry, thanks again," the boy answered and started walking out of the bus. He was walking on the roads of Manila. He saw many tall buildings, cars, and a lot of people going somewhere. He looked around and inhaled. I have nowhere to go. Maybe I'll just walk around and find any food that my money could afford. There, there's a woman selling bread on the street in her basket. Maybe my money will be enough to buy a cheap bread. He walked towards the vendor and tried to buy something. Luckily, his money was enough to buy one. He sat on a bench to eat the bread that he bought out of his last coins. He looked up first on the tall buildings and tried to open the plastic covering of the cheap bread.
       "Help! That boy snatched my school bag!" a girl from far ahead yelled. He saw the thief running towards him. When he got near him, he immediately grabbed the bag away from him. The thief didn't stop and left running away.
       "Hey thank you, thank you so much!" the beautiful young girl thanked the boy as he handed her the school bag. "My school project is in there, and if you haven't recovered my bag I wouldn't know what to do. I'm supposed to submit my project today, today is our deadline. Thank you really," she said and looked at the young