"You're my real mom," Chad just said wondering whether he is going to believe her or not.
       The young boy looked intently at her.
       "Where did you and dad meet?" he asked.
       "I met your dad at a party, we fell in love and dated for long time," the beautiful woman narrated.
       "If you're my mom how come I never saw you? And why did you leave me?" Chad asked.
        "I did not leave you son. I went out to buy a plane ticket for the two of us but when I got home your dad had already left with you," the woman narrated further.
       "And you never tried to look for me, huh?" Chad asked.
       "I did, for so many years, I tried and tried but I couldn't find the two of you," the woman explained. "I didn't know your dad brought you to this city."
       "And how did you find dad and I, huh?" Mark said wondering if she was indeed telling the truth.
       "I just opened another branch of my Pawnshop here.